GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software.
It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
* Browse dialog: show User Folder with user-friendly folders in it, no hidden and system stuff.
* Browse dialog: fix crashes.
* FTP: some servers report different file mod times in single and multiple file listings, account for that.
* DAV: improve computation of destination in COPY and MOVE when redirections are present.
* DAV: if file does not have getcontentlength attribute, report this as an error, not a warning.
* S3: fix uploading of large files (more than 4 Gb), fix stopping of multi-part uploads.
* Azure: fix progress of uploading of large files, stopping of large uploads.
* SkyDrive: escape special characters in MS Passport password.
* SkyDrive: convert to the latest SkyDrive name escaping scheme.
* Make Crash Catcher work in Browse dialog and GoodSync Server.
* Save memory by reducing folder tree size.
* Solve problem with de-composed file paths (usually produced by MacOS servers) by storing server-specific version of each name of the tree and normalizing names for comparison.
* Server: make terminology consistent, update texts in dialogs.
* Server setup wizard is now called GoodSync Server Main Setup.
* Calling Web Control Panel of Server is now called GoodSync Server Control Panel.
* Server setup: enforce User ID and Server ID containing only allowed characters.
* Server: fix impersonation was used, even if turned off on the server.
* Server: add showing progress of forwarder and server operations.
* Scripts: 'errors:' script now runs if conflicts are detected, not just errors.
* Do not exclude files and folder with attribute FILE_ATTRIBUTE_OFFLINE. Oftentimes storage system would mount them automatically when accessed.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here