Posted on Sunday, September 25 2005 @ 02:11:44 CEST by LSDsmurf
Following there is a list containing the features of ChaosPro. It should give you a basic idea of how powerful the program is.
- Multitasking and Multiwindowing: This means ChaosPro is a true MDI application where each fractal resides in its own window. You can calculate several fractals at the same time in different windows. The different calculation threads use low priority, so you can calculate several fractals and continue doing your other work with the computer
- Realtime fractal exploration: Realtime in ChaosPro means that all changes take effect immediately.
- True color: ChaosPro does not know that there are only a limited number of colors. Basically it thinks there is an unlimited range of colors.
- Animations: In ChaosPro you can create zoom movies: Define where to start from, define where to end. Specify how many frames to calculate and press start. ChaosPro restricts you not only to simple zoom in/out/around movies, it lets you create animations based upon every fractal parameter in ChaosPro, in every combination.
- 3D Transformations: ChaosPro can create 3D views from two dimensional images, i.e. it can create height fields.
- Supports several fractal types
- FractInt compatible
- UltraFractal compatible
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 3.2 Rev 54 Size: 4.9MB Works on: Windows