|There are currently 59 people online.
Posted on Wednesday, November 16 2005 @ 16:53:44 CET by LSDsmurf|
Download: MAME 0.102b
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status:
- Fixed a few more remaining issues from the 0.101u1 update.
- Fixed some bad tiles in naname.
- Fixed music tempo in T.N.K.3/T.A.N.K.
- Began adding support for SCRIPTS programs to the 53C810 emulation.
- Fixed inputs in Passing Shot (Japan).
- Added some missing sounds to Wonder Stick and Search Eye.
- Fixed status flag from MCU in Taito SJ games, fixing the last digit of the
score in Front Line.
- Many fixes to the SHARC core and Konami PPC drivers.
- Updated the discrete thump sound in Asteroids to use component values
instead of derived equations.
- Added Tilemap0 color banking to esd16.
- Fixed save/restore of 8253 PIT. Also several updates to Top Gunner:
- Removed shift register since it just seems to be needed to compensate
for different DAC speeds
- Added 8254 PIT from PC emulation
- Added state saving
- Fixed bug in PSX GTE flag settings.
- Fixed 6502 initialization so that all internal states are reset properly.
- Changed the makefile so that debug objects are not compiled on non-debug
- Marked most gfx_layout and gfx_decode structures in the code as const.
- Fixed handling of the FR bit in the Status register on MIPS3. This fixes a
few problems in CarnEvil, and probably affects a few other games as well.
- Also fixed bug where TLB exceptions were not filling in the Context and
EntryHi registers correctly.
- Removed ROMREGION_SOUNDONLY. Since -nosound no longer disables sound CPUs
or sound cores (and hasn't for a while), failing to load sound ROMs was only
leading to crashes.
- Implemented pixel-accurate dithering in the Voodoo emulation.
- Renamed my_stricmp to mame_stricmp, converted all uses of stricmp in the
code to call mame_stricmp, and #defined stricmp to something invalid to
prevent code from using it in the future.
- Fixed implementation of mame_stricmp.
New clones added:
- Jockey Grand Prix
- Gradius 4: Fukkatsu
- See See Find Out
- Pang Pang Car
- D-Day (Jaleco)
- Touch & Go (newer revision)
- Avengers In Galactic Storm (World)
- Metamorphic Force (ver EAA)
- Rohga v5.0 Asia/Europe
- Rohga v3.0 Asia/Europe (Alt)
- Tricky Doc (Alt)
- Vandyke (Jaleco lic. Alt set)
- Varth - Operation Thunderstorm (World 920714)
- Super Monaco GP (US, Rev B)
- DownTown (Set 2)
- NFL Blitz (boot ROM 1.1)
- Martial Champion (ver EAB)
- NBA Play By Play
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here