|There are currently 73 people online.
Posted on Friday, December 02 2005 @ 21:43:33 CET by LSDsmurf|
Download: ImgBurn 184.108.40.206
- Added: 'Verify' mode for both CDs and DVDs.
- Added: 'Discovery' mode for testing out media to full / custom capacity
without the need for an image.
- Added: Support for queuing up images to burn (with full Drag 'n' Drop
- Added: Support for specifying how many copies of an image to burn (within
- Added: Support for Drag 'n' Drop of multiple images / folders (containing
images) to Write mode's 'Source' box.
- Added: Export of graph data from previous burn.
- Added: Display of graph data from previous burn - using DVDInfoPro. Now
you can see pretty graphs showing you exactly what speed your drive was
burning at and when.
- Added: Overburning support for DVD+R discs in BenQ (and other?) writers.
- Added: 'Test Mode' for DVD+R/+RW/+R DL media when using a BenQ drive that
supports the feature.
- Added: New device capabilities window to replace old method that just used
- Added: Additional methods of finding a nice layer break position on a dvd.
- Added: Recent Files list to File menu and context menu on the 'Browse'
- Added: Enhanced 'File Association' code to overcome certain problems where
the associations wouldn't be visible in the explorer context menu.
- Added: Support within the installation program for disabling DVD
Decrypters file associations.
- Added: Some additional lines in the log when burning double layer discs so
the user knows when layer 0 / layer 1 are being written.
- Added: /CLOSESUCCESS CLI switch. Will only close the program after a
successful burn/verify - unlike /CLOSE which closes regardless of what
- Added: /WAITFORMEDIA CLI switch so /START /CLOSE doesn't mean the program
loads / quits if the drive isn't ready.
- Added: Media ID is now displayed for DVDRAM media.
- Added: 'Display IFO Layer Break Information' to Tools -> ISO menu.
- Added: Device name/string to the info panel when there is no disc in the
- Added: Support for Ctrl-A in change volume label edit boxes.
- Added: Support for Ctrl-A in L0 Sectors edit box in the Settings dialog.
- Added: Additional limiting of L0 Sectors edit box to numbers only.
- Added: 'All' and 'None' buttons for file association stuff in the
- Added: ISO9660 field in label change dialog now always uses uppercase.
- Added: Character counter to the change volume label dialog box.
- Added: Settings -> Events -> On Startup -> Set Program Mode.
- Added: Settings -> General -> Warnings -> Images Still Queued
(prompts to save queue when you exit the program if there is more than 1
image in it).
- Added: Ability to save/load queue (new .IBQ file type (stands for: ImgBurn
- Added: Some more code for BD and HD DVD drives - to support write/erase
etc. (not tested yet, obviously! - anyone got a spare drive?!).
- Added: Current / Maximum Format Capacity to the info panel in
Write/Discovery modes for rewritable discs.
- Added: BETA support for Layer Jump Recording (alternative to DAO and
Incremental on DVD-R DL media) - Must be enabled via registry key.
- Added: Double click 'Graph Data File:
' log entry to display that IBG file in DVDInfoPro.
- Added: 'Layer Jump Recording' capability to the Drive Capabilities page.
- Added: Warning message when burning DVD-R DL media and Layer Jump
Recording is not supported/being used.
- Added: Support for latest version of bitsetting in LiteOn drives.
- Changed: 16x16 icon now also has the flame in it.
- Changed: The old SpeedButtons for a custom built PngSpeedButton - The
images look nicer ;-).
- Changed: Pressing F5 now refreshes the image info, not just device info.
- Changed: 'Max Speed' is now sampled more frequently to hopefully provide a
more accurate value.
- Changed/Fixed: Patin-Couffin 'Lock Volume - Exclusive Usage' code. New
drivers (post version 32) were not made backwards compatible with old
- Changed/Fixed: Method of calculating free sectors on media - mainly for
DVD+RW and DVDRAM (fix was needed for DVDRAM).
- Fixed: Could lose the layer break dialog if minimised to system tray when
it pops up.
- Fixed: UDF allowing too many chars in the field without any message to say
it will be truncated.
- Fixed: Unable to delete folder of image you've just 'browsed to' and
- Fixed: Devices drop down box now looks disabled when it is disabled.
- Fixed: Burning to DVDRAM didn't issue any erase/format/overwrite dialog
boxes - even when they were needed.
- Fixed: Double clicking log entries wasn't correctly parsing the strings
for 'known' variables.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here