- The poor graphic quality bug was fixed. By the way, if you are not using
Windows XP, please search for and download "gdiplus.dll" on
Internet (or just copy it from a Windows XP system) and put into your Foxit
Reader folder, you will see much better display quality for vector graphics.
- Printing module redesigned, so many print setting bugs are fixed. However
we still have a lot to do for our printing engine, especially for the
- Typerwriter module redesigned. It's more stable now, and you can input
texts after page rotation now (so you can input texts of different
directions). You can also use mouse to perform selection operation within a
text box now.
- Performance improvement implemented for image processing, especially
compressed monochrome images.
- Latest PDF encryption using AES algorithm is now supported.
Tools and Utilities
1.3 build 1130
Product page: here