Posted on Monday, January 09 2006 @ 16:29:06 CET by LSDsmurf
- NEW: Features new user interface. (written in C++ and threaded for dual-core computers -- making it nearly twice as fast to compress, decompress, and convert with a dual-core setup)
- NEW: New interface supports external codecs using simple XML configuration scripts.
- Changed: MACDll.dll is unified to include SDK, Winamp, and CoolEdit support in one component.
- Fixed: Corrupt / invalid APEv2 tags could cause problems in some cases.
- Fixed: APL creation could use track boundaries that were off by 1/44100th of a second in some cases.
- Fixed: APL creation would not properly report errors when the CUE file didn't point to an existing APE file.
- Fixed: In very rare cases, decoding an old APE file could cause an invalid decompression error.
- Fixed: When converting from APE -> APE, the APEv2 tag could get appended as WAV data to the new file. (instead of as a file tag)
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 4.01 beta Size: 1.24MB Works on: Windows