Posted on Sunday, February 12 2006 @ 13:33:17 CET by LSDsmurf
- Fixed bug causing corruption of slices when last error packet was followed by audio packet.
- Fixed false error detection when null packet stripping was enabled but repair was disabled.
- Improved PMT parsing to support additional DVB apps.
- Added AC3 audio information to file summary.
- Added average video bitrate information to summary. (excludes all padding/stuffing bytes)
- Added "IgnoreDMVWarnings" to ini file. Stops warnings when DMV usage is not treated as errors.
- Support for files lacking any PAT/PMT data. Used by some systems in Europe.
- Repair for 169time recordings that contain MP1 audio flagged as AC3.
- Fixed 'VerboseLogLevel' ini setting (broken in last build).
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 126.96.36.199 Size: 218KB Works on: Windows