- Fix: In Options, solved a problem in saving "Monitor Clipboard"
and the expert options "Delete After Download", "Fast Dir
Change" and "Leech Mode"
- Update: Version number did not correctly increment in v2.59, as it still
showed v2.58 in the v2.59 build. I will now used FULL version numbers, ie:
- Update: In the About-Box, made "Single Click" close the dialog
in addition to dbl-click.
- Change: Reworked the "Check for Updates" to direct a web-browser
to a new location on the website for "Version Updates" which helps
to step customers through updating their copy of the software. The software
will no longer download the software via the Queued-Actions, this is good as
it keeps from confusing less "technical" customers. Passing
ver/reguser/id to update page in order to deliver a custom version-update
- Fix: Right-clicking on an empty queued-actions will no longer display
"Remove Queued Action" (as there are no actions to remove if it's
- Fix: Found a HUGE problem in the way Actions were being called,
BPCActions.ExecuteAction(actionSOMENAME) doesn't work. Need to call it with
actionSOMENAME.Execute(). 32 OCCURRENCES IN SOURCE-FILE:BPCMAIN
- Fix: Removed the "Language" menu options until the next build
when I can fix the localization functionality.
Tools and Utilities
2.59 build 50
Product page: here