CopyToDVD is a new generation tool to backup all your music and data files.
CopyToDVD contains several methods to build your CDs or DVDs, such as
integration to shell, user friendly frontend or FileDepot technology. With a few
clicks you can burn files, folders, pictures, and music (MP3/Ogg Vorbis/WMA) to
CD/DVD. CopyToDVD uses a smart data analyser which suggest the best output
format (audio CD, DVD Video...).
CopyToDVD is easy to use, don't lose your time with complex interfaces. If
you are a developer, you can use CopyToDVD to add a burning feature to your
application. CopyToDVD supports CD-R(W), DVD-R(W), and DVD+R(W) and DVD-RAM
writers. It works under Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/.NET.
- Audio: You can create Audio CDs from MP3, WMA, Ogg and APE file formats.
- Data: You can create CD or DVD using ISO/Joliet/UDF, and support of
- Video: Create highly compatible DVD Video backups to be played in your
- Settings: A large number of settings allows you to customize the general
behaviour of the product to suit your needs.
- Compatibility: Supports any hardware CD and DVD writer and all popular
- Developers: Add a CD/DVD burning feature to your application using the
batch/command line mode of CopyToDVD.
CopyToDVD 2.4.13 released
+ Added a workaround for driver issue. Access layer can be forced to use ASPI calls, and if driver isn't found, ASPI is automatically selected
+ Changed behaviour (by user request) : When a single folder is selected, The name of the last part of the folder is used on the media
+ Changed behaviour (by user request) : The Volume name proposal is based on the last part of the folder structure, or precedent part if = to "VIDEO_TS"
* Various fixes to prevent media detection problem that came since the use of patin-couffin driver version 18
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here