SideSlide is an advanced, unobtrusive, dockable, skinnable, keyboard accessible, highly configurable Desktop Extension on Steroids! SideSlide will help you to finally clean desktop clutter and will make your computer friendlier and faster than ever before. Get instant access to everything you have and so much more...
NEW: A unique innovation: Shortcut Tags - You can now
select multiple tags for each of the shortcuts in the workspace:
- The tags are accessible when you go over a shortcut icon with the mouse.
- Left or Right click the new 'asterisk' icon to access the tags.
- Once a tag is added, left click the asterisk icon to show a popup menu
with the selected tags for that specific shortcut.
- Click a tag to show all other shortcuts that share the same tag and hide
all the ones that don't (including containers that don't have any shortcut
that share the selected tag).
- This new feature allows you to quickly switch into work mode and only have
the relevant shortcuts and containers visible.
- You can also select multiple shortcuts and create new tags using the
shortcut right-click menu command "Edit Tags...".
- To unhide the hidden shortcuts; click the ribbon showing the selected tag.
NEW: You can now use relative paths for shortcuts: In the
shortcut's target path, use the at symbol: '@' instead of the drive's letter
(Shortcut Properties dialog) and the shortcut will be executed from the same
drive SideSlide is on. You can also change multiple shortcuts using the
shortcut right click menu command "Change to Relative Path".
NEW: New dock menu option: Collapse Before Launch - Select
this option to have the workspace collapse (when docked) before launching a
shortcut rather than waiting for the new program to load and then collapse
CHANGE: Smaller shortcut mini-toolbar icons.
CHANGE: When clearing workspace using the menu command
SideSlide will display a message box asking to select a different theme
instead of the one asking to clear the background picture.
CHANGE: Updated Wave.jpg wallpaper.
CHANGE: Menu wording.
FIX: Shrink/Expand all and Fold/Unfold all buttons were
deleted when clearing the workspace using the menu command.
FIX: Verify Shortcuts command did not work with Command
FIX: Other misc. fixes.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 1.6.00b Size: 1.97MB Works on: Windows