Graphic User Interface
- A bug that caused the GUI to crash if the display is set to a higher DPI
rate than 96 has been fixed. Users with displays set above this rate will
now be able to run the GUI, but fonts will not be displayed correctly.
- The main system for handling graphics has been rewritten, increasing the
- The GUI’s tab component has been rewritten.
- A bug has been fixed in Ad-Watch so that a notification message will
appear if users attempt to run Ad-Watch when the application is already
- System restore point option has been removed for Windows 2000 operating
systems, due to the technology not being supported by Microsoft.
- Messages and a tray icon for scheduled scans and updates have been added.
- A bug in register scan that reported the wrong count of scanned items has
- Ad-Watch no longer uses 100 percent CPU.
- A fix has been made to the Hosts File Editor so a dialog box will notify
users of accepted or unaccepted entries when importing to the existing Hosts
Tools and Utilities
2007 beta three
Product page: here