- Corrected some problems in the Polish translation
- Added and reworked some of the polish help texts (thanks to Tymoteusz
- Added the missing “Enhance in-game AA setting” option to the tray icon
- Switching the language in the options will now also switch the
Anti-Aliasing labels accordingly right away, without having to restart
- Bugfix: Manual activation of profiles didn’t copy the OpenGL SLI
compatibility flags correctly. As a result, manually activated profiles were
also not marked with a checkmark in the menu.
- Bugfix: When opening the SLI Mode page for the first time, the items in
the list of SLI flags were not marked according to the currently selected
game. Only after switching the game, the list was updated correctly.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here