I also made a decision to de-select any Anti-Virus packages by default. This is
to really make sure that you don't inadvertently uninstall an Anti-Virus package
you have already paid for. Since these are system critical programs, I decided
to err on the safe side.
- First and foremost, SIGNIFICANT user interface improvements (thanks
ponto.) The PC Decrapifier now has a "Wizard" style approach to
step you through decrapifiying your PC.
- Added the ability to create a restore point. Not sure yet how beneficial
this will be, but I figured it can't hurt
- Removed all references to "Program Files" folder, instead uses
system setting. This should make it more "language independent"
- Better detection of Google Toolbar
- Now removes Dell URL Assistant
- Now removes "Orange Internet"
- Now removes "Toshiba Wild Tangent Games"
- Now removes "Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI"
- Now removes "Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 14"
- Now removes "Digital Content Portal"
- Better detection of "Internet Service Offers Launcher"
- Better detection of "Dell SearchAssistant"
- Detects more startup items
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here