- In a number of cases, such as when specifying the post test application,
uppercase application names were not accepted. This has been corrected.
- The default font height in the 2D scrolling H's test should have been
Arial 9. This has been changed.
- The BurnInTest Video playback test incompatibility with Nero 6 and Nero 7
has been resolved.
- When testing multiple disks with the BurnInTest disk test the throughput
for dual core systems has been improved.
- Changed the Standard Network Test to better report packet error ratios. In
addition, a new warning has been added to indicate that errors have been
detected but not enough packets have been attempted to be sent to determine
accurately whether the configured error ratio has been exceeded.
- Corrected a bug where the "append to existing" logging option
did not work across scripted reboots, and a new log file was created instead
of appending to the existing log file.
- If the 3D test was running, then BurnInTest blocked a forced close of
BurnInTest, this blocking has been removed.
- Changed the PASS and FAIL windows so they can now also be closed by
selecting the Windows Close "X" button.
Tools and Utilities
5.3 build 1005
Product page: here