- Fix to allow toolbars to use bold fonts again.
- Tabs can be dragged between windows using the Windows panel again.
- Info panel title now correctly displays Web page title and mail subjects
that contain HTML.
- Scripting and display fixes for the Silverlight plug-in.
- Multiple stability fixes.
- Improved stability and performance of BitTorrent.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when removing a specially prepared
torrent transfer, as reported by iDefense. See the advisory.
- Fixed a data leak issue when using canvas.createPattern, as reported by
Philip Taylor. See the advisory.
- Prevented an issue where data URLs could be used to display the wrong
address in the address bar. See the advisory.
- Improved the display of long domain names in authentication dialogs.
Long domain names will now scroll instead of using ellipsis. See the advisory.
- Added Trustcenter class 3 G2 root certificate.
- Fixes for a problem with certificate import from PKCS #7 Signed and
Netscape Multicert files.
Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris specific
- Fix for accessing certain Web sites using Windows Vista.
- Disabled shared memory by default.
Internet and communication
9.22 build 8801
Product page: here