This release implements an entirely rewritten backend to improve internationalization support. It is therefore highly recommended to run DBTool and use the new “Convert old Unicode messages to UTF8″ feature. Also note that some plugins are no longer compatible with this release and onwards and will not be loaded by the core. Please contact the author of these plugins requesting they be updated.
Note: Do not overwrite your mirandaboot.ini file when upgrading over an existing installation.
Changes Since Preview Release #5
- Migrated many plugin versions to 0.7.0.0
- Fix for MSN HTTP gateway mode disconnect
- Show view profile link even for offline contacts in MSN
- Fix for status icon processing in tabsrmm
- UTF8 fix for database module
- Fix for 100% cpu usage in Jabber
- Fix for auto custom status details retrieving in ICQ
- Fix for rare file transfer crash in ICQ
- Jabber user tunes fix for length field
Internet and communication
0.7.0 preview release 6
Product page: here