Posted on Tuesday, Nov 28 2006 @ 22:03 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
Another phone unveiled today is the Nokia 6086 cameraphone. It will be available in Q1 2007 for 200EUR before taxes or subsidies.
Features of the Nokia 6086 phone include:
- Camcorder and video player
- Wire-free enhancement use and synchronization via Bluetooth
- VGA camera with 4X digital zoom
- 6MB free user memory and microSD slot to enable storage of your favorite music
- Up to 5 hours of talk time, 10 days of standby
With UMA technology, the Nokia 6086 benefits operators as well, allowing them to deliver voice and data services to their subscriber base over WLAN, decreasing their costs related to network deployment and dramatically increasing mobile service availability.