Akiba has found an unique motherboard in Japanese stores. The P4I875P motherboard from QDI. The unique feature of this motherboard is the QME (Quick Magic Extension) interfacing technology.
QME makes you able to switch between ATX and Mini ATX form format. If you switch to ATX you will get 2 additional SATA ports to use, and 2 extra PCI slots.
Akiba found this motherboard for 25 750 Yen this is about $217.
QDI P4I875P Mainboard Specifications:
• CPU:400/533/800MHz FSB,Supports Hyper-Threading and Prescott CPUs (>3.06GHz)
• Chipset: i875P/ICH5(R)
• Memory: 4 DIMM sockets, Dual Channel DDR333/400
• Expansion Slots: 3 PCIs (supports up to 5 PCIs with QME technology), 1 AGP 8X
• Hard disk: 2 Serial ATA150 (supports 4 Serial ATA with QME technology)
• USB:6 USB 2.0 interfaces
• LAN:Built-in 1G Ethernet LAN
• Audio: 6-Channel AC’ 97
Source : Akiba