* 30 percent said they've been text messaged or e-mailed 10, 20 or 30 times an hour by a partner wanting to check up on them.
* 18 percent said their partner used a social-networking site to harass them.
* 17 percent said their partner made them "afraid not to respond to a cellphone call, e-mail, IM or text message."
* 10 percent said they had been threatened in calls or messages.
* 58 percent of parents whose teens were physically assaulted by their partner did not know it had happened.
Teens use gadgets for stalking
Posted on Saturday, Feb 17 2007 @ 07:16 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
Gizmodo published some results from a survey this week: