One of the special features of these fans is the design. SilverStone claims the Bullet Hub design improves aerodynamic airflow and that the fan frame rifles of the FN83 and FM83 fans increase air pressure.
- The Bullet Hub design of the fan rotor allows an aerodynamic airflow toward the fan blades. This allows the new SST-FM and SST-FN series, to run with lower noise production.
- SST-FN83 and FN122 use a rifle mounting frame for an increased air pressure and more accurate airflow.
- New fanspeed control panel allows up to 3 fan controllers of SST-FM series and offer ON/OFF function for the fans.
- Wide regulation range of the fan speed to personalize the noise / airflow level.
- Long-life and Low-noise bearing motor.
- SST-FM123: white colour, 0.5A, 900 - 2600RPM, 40.7 - 106.3CFM, 17.5dBA (900RPM) to 39.5dBA (2600RPM). Priced at 14EUR.
- SST-FN122: black colour, 0.12A, 40.9CFM, 18dBA. Priced at 7.5EUR.
- SST-FM83: white colour, 0.65A, 1300 - 3600RPM, 25.6 to 74.5CFM, 19dBA (1300RPM) to 41.2dBA (3600RPM). Priced at 12EUR.
- SST-FN83: black colour, 1600RPM, 31.52CFM, 19.8dBA. Priced at 4.2EUR.