New Catalyst Control Center Avivo featuresYou can find the drivers at ATI's site.
Catalyst 7.7 releases a number of new Avivo features and enhancements which optimize video playback and display configuration. These include:
* Enhanced video color pages with two new color controls1: flesh tone correction and color vibrance
* Enhanced video quality pages with easier to use deinterlacing controls and layout
* Simplified Theater Mode controls, layout and now supporting Windows Vista
* Enhanced quick settings for video controls (available through the basic layout in Catalyst Control Center)
* Easy to use display scaling controls when outputting to display devices that support TV timings (480i/p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p) through either digital (DVI or HDMI) or analog (component) interfaces
Note: some of these features require Windows Vista and/or a ATI Radeon X1000 or HD 2000 series graphics card.
12x and 24x Anti-Aliasing support for the ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT and ATI Radeon HD 2600 Series
This release of Catalyst introduces support for 12X and 24X Anti-Aliasing for the ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT, and ATI Radeon HD 2600 Series. These new Anti-Aliasing settings are available through the new Anti-Aliasing Edge Detect Filter. Selecting 4X Anti-Aliasing plus selecting the Edge Detect filter deliver the equivalent of 12X Anti-Aliasing. Selecting 8X Anti-Aliasing plus selecting the Edge Detect filter deliver the equivalent of 24X Anti-Aliasing.
The ATI Radeon HD2400, HD2600 and HD2900 (single and CrossFire) can see performance improvements of 13.2% or more in various Far Cry maps.
ATI Catalyst 7.7 drivers now available
Posted on Thursday, Jul 19 2007 @ 20:39 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck