MSI unveils the new K9A2 CF value motherboard for Socket AM2+ processors. This board supports AMD's newest quad-core processors and has CrossFire X support.
The MSI K9A2 CF comes with great value features such as AMD native Quad-Core solutions, HyperTransport 3.0, improved internal bandwidth and Generation 2 PCI-Express design. Further, the MSI K9A2 CF is equipped with the MSI unique technology Dual CoreCell and MSI Dual CoreCenter, dual PCI-E generation 2 VGA slots with CrossFire support and a fanless heatsink solution.
Specifications of the K9A2 CF:
• AMD 790X chipset based
• Supports AMD Socket AM2+/AM2 Phenom, Athlon and Sempron processors
• 2 times Generation 2 PCI-E x16 slots for dual x8 speed CrossFire support
• 4 dual channel DIMMs DDRII 533/667/800 up to 8GB
• GB Lan
• 7.1 channel surround Audio
• Supports 4 SATAII with RAID 0/1/0+1,5
• 12x USB 2.0, 2x IEEE1394 (Firewire)
• MSI fanless Heatsink design
• MSI Dual CoreCell technology with D.O.T. Express