The first is the CoolerMaster Stacker
1. Supports up to eleven 5.25” drives.
2. Supports up to 8 fans.
3. 300mm cross flow fan provides superior air flow for key PC components onto the motherboard. (World First)
4. Moveable front control panel with 6 USB 2.0 connections.
5. Maximum upgrade ability: supports E-ATX and the new BTX (World First)
6. Dual power positioning design (World First)
The second is the CoolerMaster Cavalier:
1. Tool-free assembly/disassembly for quick and convenient maintenance or upgrades.
2. Front mount connectors - USB, Firewire and audio connection for effortless access.
3. Embedded with famous Musketeer's Audio Sound Pressure device with an analog dial that swings along with the sound, just like the amplifiers of yesteryear.
4. Elegant and unique front bezel design.
The last is the CoolerMaster Centurion 5
1. Special perforated screen design provides the superior airflow and maximum cooling performace; easy to clean and maintain.
2. Tool-free assembly/disassembly for quick and maintenance or upgrade.