A-DATA introduced a new 3.5" enclosure designed for two 2.5" SSDs or HDDs in RAID mode. The device fits in a 3.5" bay and supports 7 RAID modes (RAID0, RAID1, JBOD, Span, SAFE33, SAFE50 or GUI) using built-in hardware RAID.
The drive enclosure can be powered via a SATA power cable or through USB, although A-DATA can't guarantee the latter one will work with all drives and systems.
The A-DATA XPG Dual SSD 3.5” RAID Enclosure is a complete RAID solution through the use of two 2.5” SATA SSDs and/or HDDs mounted on one standard 3.5” form factor drive cage. This multifunctional RAID enclosure can be used as two separate drives, as a redundant drive to protect against drive failure, combined to become one high-performance drive or combined to become one large drive. By utilizing the hardware DIP switch on the back of the unit or included software utility, all these different RAID configurations and more can be set in an instant. Connection via SATA or USB enables easy direct access.
Designed for both internal & external purposes, A-DATA XPG Dual SSD 3.5” RAID Enclosure is the best choice for storage expansion and backup solution.
Furthermore, A-DATA also offers a 2.5” to 3.5” hard drive enclosure (Dual SSD 3.5” Enclosure - without built-in RAID function) converting simultaneously two 2.5” SATAI/II SSD and/or HDD into a 3.5” one.
1. Heavy-duty, heat-resistant aluminum case for internal & external purposes
2. Match exactly a standard 3.5” bay
3. Support two 2.5” SATA SSDs/HDDs (up to 1TBx2)
4. Support 7 RAID modes (RAID0, RAID1, JBOD, Span, SAFE33, SAFE50 or GUI) using built-in hardware RAID
5. LED for power, backup & access
6. Simple RAID configuration using the hardware DIP switch