Razer has updated its DeathAdder with a new sensor, the new mouse features a 3.5G infrared sensor with a 3500DPI resolution, while the old model had to do with a 3G infrared sensor with a 1800DPI resolution. The new DeathAdder is available at Razer's site for 59.99EUR.
The Razer DeathAdder™ is the weapon of choice for gamers seeking a combination of comfort and unbridled gaming precision. Enjoy extended gaming sessions in comfort with its right-handed ergonomic form factor crafted for the world of competitive gaming; and when the difference between victory and defeat is determined between heartbeats, the 3500dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G infrared sensor translates your every movement into frags with pinpoint accuracy.
* 3500dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G infrared sensor
* Ergonomic right-handed design
* 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ / 1ms response
* Five independently programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons
* On-The-Fly Sensitivity™ adjustment
* Always-On™ mode
* Ultra-large non-slip buttons
* 16-bit ultra-wide data path
* 60–120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
* Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet
* Gold-plated USB connector
* Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
* Approximate size: 128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)