Posted on Wednesday, May 18 2005 @ 13:33 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
Nokia will showcase its new N-Gage accessory portfolio at E3 2005. The new portfolio has been designed to expand the functionality and usability of the N-Gage QD game deck. The accessories incorporate the Nokia qualities of innovation and excellent usability, but feature also popular price points and distinctive N-Gage design. The accessories complement both the gaming and the smartphone functionality of the N-Gage QD game deck.
The new accessory portfolio consists of the following products:
- N-Gage Wireless Dual Headset, stylish Bluetooth headset with modular one or two ear piece design
- N-Gage QD Snap-on Speaker, attach to N-Gage QD to enhance your game audio
- N-Gage QD MMC Expander, expand number of MMC slots to 2 for easy switching between your favorite games
- N-Gage QD Dual Headset, comfortable and stylish headset with volume control
- N-Gage QD Carrying Case, protect your game deck while on the move
- N-Gage Aluminium Game Card Case, carry and protect your game cards in style
- N-Gage Nylon Game Card Case, carry and organize your game cards
- N-Gage Key Strap, multifunctional carrying strap
Nokia is working together with OSM and GN Mobile to sell and distribute the N-Gage accessory portfolio. GN Mobile is widely known for its Jabra branded products. All new N-Gage accessories are expected to be available in the second half of 2005.