- Pentium M x50, 2.16GHz, 2MB L2 cache - $636
- Pentium M x40, 2.00GHz, 2MB L2 cache - $420
- Pentium M x30, 1.83GHz, 2MB L2 cache - $295
- Pentium M x20, 1.66GHz, 2MB L2 cache - $240
- Pentium M x48 LV (low voltage), 1.66GHz, 2MB L2 cache - $315
- Pentium M x38 LV (low voltage), 1.50GHz, 2MB L2 cache - $285
- Pentium M ? single-core ultra low voltage - $210 (planned for Q2 2006)
The x stands for an indeterminate number.
Intel will also launch the Pentium M 778 LV (1.60GHz , 400MHz FSB and 2MB L2 cache) on that day for $285, as well as the the Pentium M Celeron 380 (1.60GHz, 1MB L2 cache, 400MHz FSB).
Source: The Inq