NVIDIA today released its ForceWare 77.72 drivers.
* WHQL Candidate
* Support for GeForce 7800 GTX and GeForce 6200 AGP
* Improved SLI performance and broader SLI validation and optimizations for the latest games
* Compatible with Intel and AMD dual core CPUs
* HDTV Display Setup Wizard with preview mode
* Fullscreen HDTV underscan control panel lets users optimize their high definition television for Windows desktops
* Allows end users to keep or remove old driver application profiles when the driver is updated
* Improved TurboCache™ performance
* Support for inverse 2-2 pulldown detection and correction when using the the PureVideo Decoder
* More control when creating custom timings for digital flat panels
* nView Desktop Manager support during Windows Remote Desktop sessions
* Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 2.0 support
* For a full list of other issues resolved, please view the driver release notes.
Thanks to the anonymous user who submitted this news post.
Nvidia ForceWare 77.72 Released
Posted on Wednesday, June 22 2005 @ 19:27 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck