Spire introduces Versis, a new mid-tower case that features an interverted design, with the motherboard mounted on the left side of the case.
Introducing the Spire Versis PC chassis series. The Spire Versis is an completely inverted chassis design, meaning that the mainboard is mounted on the left side of the case. For those who are looking for something different from the standard PC case, the Versis series are a great choice! Featuring a fresh and unique, all meshed front panel design, completely tool free drive bays, Top I/O panel with 1*USB3.0, 1*USB2.0 and HD/AC97 audio connectors. The Versis is supplied with 3 pre-installed fans: 2 x 12cm Blue LED fans installed on the front and 1 x 9cm silent fan on the rear. Three additional 12cm intake fans can be mounted, two on the side panel and one on the top panel. Built from strong 0.6 mm SECC steel this chassis is very robust and durable. The Versis structure design is the new standard with left side mainboard mounting for best space and air-flow / cooling optimalization. There is plenty of room for larger heavy duty (gaming) components such as large CPU cooler and 340mm long graphic-card.
* Inverted structure for better thermal solution & easy system assembly
* Strong 0.6mm SECC Steel structure
* Front pre-installed two 120mm Blue LED fans
* Tool-less drive-bays and expansion slots
* Stylish and unique design for real enthusiasts
* Cool aluminum and all meshed front panel
* Water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems
* Standard ATX power supply located on the bottom of the chassis
* Supports up to 340mm long graphic cards
* Front-Top USB2.0+USB3.0 and HD/AC'97 Audio connections
* Cable management, back panel cable routing
* Quality backed by 2 year manufacturer warranty
The Spire Versis chassis series are compatible with the ATX and MICRO-ATX standard platforms.