EK Waterblocks introduces the EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO, the company's second product for LN2 cooling. This product promises to make LN2 cooling easier than ever before, for beginners and for experienced LN2 enthusiasts.
EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO, company's second product from the line of liquid nitrogen (LN2) evaporation coolers for competitive overclockers.
EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO is a high performance universal CPU liquid nitrogen evaporation cooler, the result of a joint venture between Petri 'SF3D' Korhonen, legendary overclocker and extreme evaporation cooler designer from Finland, and EK design & engineering team. The product is made of electrolytic grade nickel plated copper in order to provide the necassery mass to even out the temperature fluctuation. Excellent weight to surface area ratio ensures confident controll over temperatures. Precise and rapid response at any working temperature is what this product is all about - even when cooling the hottest CPUs on the market. Top extension is made from black anodized high quality aluminium alloy.
The key feature that makes Inflection Point EVO evaporation cooler stand out from the pack is the new, socket specific revolutionary mounting system enclosure, making it easier for beginners to dive into the world of extreme overclocking while the veterans will surely appreciate the even clamping force.
EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO key features:
- air-tight micro climate area inside the CPU evaporation cooler's hold-down enclosure
- perfect mount every time you install the evaporation cooler
- heating elements used to heat up the inside of the enclosure as well as the circuit board itself to keep the motherboard's VRM capacitors as warm as possible
- fast remount turn-around - it takes less than a minute to swap out a CPU - perfect for binning the best CPU
- improved contact surface fits Intel's concave IHS of the CPU pefectly thus further improving the performance of the unit
- less insulation needed than with any other solution on the market.
"I was really pleased with the original SF3D Inflection Point because the pot was suited my needs - it was able to keep heavy loads while allowing fast response and accurate temperature control. The EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO takes this a step further - the heavy loads and accurate control are still there, but the mounting kit is something every beginner should be thankful for. It takes years to find the best insulation method for each situation but the EVO simply solved that problem, allowing beginners and advanced users alike to bench in safe conditions for hours. Bonus - you get the same mounting pressure and the same TIM imprint every time, due to the fixed mounting system." - Tudor 'Monstru' Badica, MSI MOA World Champion of 2011
- EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO
- Acetal hand-grip mounting nut with pre-installed 10W thin-foil heater
- Gelid GC-Extreme 3.5g thermal grease
Please note this is CPU evaporator only. One needs to purchase socket-specific mounting mechanisms separately!
The product is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop & Partner Reseller Network and comes with Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of 149.95€ incl. VAT. Each socket-specific mounting mechanism costs 39.95€ incl. VAT. At the moment only Intel LGA-115x variant is readily available for purchase while LGA-2011- and AMD variant will follow by mid June.