This new Game Ready Driver provides support for Back 4 Blood, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to boost performance by up to 46% at 4K. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles and updates, including the launch of the Crysis Remastered Trilogy and Baldur’s Gate 3 which utilize NVIDIA DLSS, as well as DLSS updates to Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and Chivalry 2. Additionally, this release provides optimal support for The Riftbreaker and Sword and Fairy 7.
- [GeForce RTX 3080]: The system does not boot with two Samsung Odyssey G70A 28" monitors are connected to the GPU. 
- [GeForce GTX 960]: The primary monitor lost after resume from sleep or shutdown. 
- [Windows 11]: The screen flashes once after switching to the discrete GPU-only mode in the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [Multiple Apps][Ansel/Freestyle]: Depth of field filter shows blurry characters. 
- [Notebook]: Vulkan test applications run on the integrated graphics processor instead of the discrete GPU. 
NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 496.13 WHQL is also out for Back 4 Blood
Posted on Tuesday, October 12 2021 @ 22:17 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck