Posted on Wednesday, November 02 2005 @ 3:11 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
Want a FireGL workstation card but can't afford to pay ATI's exhorbitant prices? Well, why don't you grab a Radeon desktop card and mod it into a FireGL card? Yes, you can easily mod a Radeon into the FireGL! Rojakpot's guide will go through all the possible FireGL mods for the Radeon 9500, 9600, 9700, 9800 and X800 series of cards and teach you just how to mod your Radeon into a FireGL! Check it out!
Here are the updates:
- Major revamp of the guide.
- Removed the entire section on flashing the card's BIOS.
- Rewrote the patching procedure using RivaTuner's patch scripts.
- Updated the FreeFireGL driver section with a list of supported mods and issues.
- Updated the Forsage driver section with warning about issues with this driver.
You can check out the full guide over here at Rojakpot