The Kodak Easyshare V570 features 5x optical zoom and Kodak claims no other consumer digital camera offers such a wide angle of view, nor the unique, sophisticated design of this model, whose all-glass, stacked SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH C-VARIOGON prism lenses never extend from the camera body.
In addition to its dual lens design, the 5-megapixel V570 camera boasts a variety of notable features to enhance the photography experience, including in-camera panorama stitching, which automatically combines three pictures into a panorama photograph. Using the ultra-wide view in panorama scene mode, people can take in a 180-degree vista with just three shots — an industry exclusive.
- A big, brilliant 2.5-inch, high-resolution LCD screen;
- The exclusive KODAK Color Science image processing chip for phenomenal image quality with rich color, accurate skin tones, low noise and precise exposure;
- Automatic red-eye reduction, on-camera cropping, picture blur alert and auto picture rotation;
- In-camera distortion correction to compensate for ultra-wide angle fish-eye effects, which can be turned on or off;
- Twenty-two scene modes plus three color modes, helping snap shooters capture the best possible shot with the least possible effort;
- The Photo Frame Dock 2, which provides one-touch picture transfer to a connected computer while keeping the cameras’ high-capacity lithium-ion battery charged and ready to go, and which can play video and photo ‘slideshows’ on the camera’s high-resolution LCD screen;
- And 32 megabytes (MB) of internal memory, plus a SD card slot for additional storage.