|There are currently 70 people online.
Download: Anope 1.7.20
Anope is a set of IRC Services designed for flexibility and ease of use.
- Session limit exceptions now support IP numbers as hostmask.
- Added InspIRCd11 vIdent support.
- Added support for channel keys to UnrealIRCd 3.2 SVSJOIN command.
- Added hostip member to user_ struct so we can now use users' IPs.
- Support for MS VC++ 2008 Express.
- Some silly logic errors in anope_event_capab() in inspircd11.c
- RSQUIT support for InspIRCd 1.1
- inspircd11 module now uses FMODE instead of MODE
- Non-existing servers being SQUIT'd when they were juped.
- Back online notice being sent to juped servers.
- Not informing opers a SQUIT for a juped server was received.
- OperServ MODINFO giving misleading errors.
- Various access levels for oper-commands.
- GlobalOnCycle notices being sent to Anope itself or juped servers.
- Possible buffer overflow in inspircd10.c
- Various compile errors with `make strict`.
- No longer displaying commands on add/remove in debug mode 1.
- ChanServ access level AUTODEOP works again.
- Wrong debug notice when killing people due to the session limit.
- DefCon modes being re-set after mass-unset when leaving DefCon.
- CAPAB tokens for InspIRCd 1.1 never parsed.
- Updated the WIN32.txt document a bit.
- Re-worded the CHAN_LEVELS_XOP string in en_us.
- Functions firstuser and first_uid now don't collide when used.
- Is not posible to use CS SET XOP when cs_xop is not loaded.
- Services administrators and opers can be kicked by ChanServ now.
- Added missing help for NS CONFIRM.
- Fixed typo in English language file.
- Protocol for InspIRCd 1.1 now uses SVSHOLD.
- Bug when truncating passwords to PASSMAX with enc_none.
- Bug in PTLink protocol where topic time was not being sent.
- Automatic displaying of 'Limited to ...' lines in help.
- We now check required commands existance on inspircd11 protocol.
- SuperAdmin now always overrules channel founder.
- InspIRCD11 protocol now uses SVSJOIN/PART instead of SAJOIN/PART.
- OperServ SGLINE ADD now strips a trailing space from the mask.
- TS6 UID generation for all supported TS6 IRCDs.
- is_excepted() now uses match_userip() also.
- Wrong reply when deleting entries by number (akick, badwords)
- Added a note in WIN32.txt about pre-compiled installers
- Created MySQL indexes to decrease load on the database.
- Removed Limited to... message from os_akill.c and os_modload.c
- Removed extra bolded commands in OS HELP SET
- User being able to set modes on empty channels without permission.
- Undeclared identifiers in module cleaning code on windows.
- Missing test to check mysql_config sanity in ./configure.
- Polish language reported itself as English when switching to it.
- OperServ HELP OPER showing incorrect access levels.
- Typo in inspircd11.c checking for m_chgident.so loaded.
- Segfault on missing required InspIRCd11 modules.
- Fixed a typo in en_us.l.
- Fixed a typo in install.js.
- Fixed the protect commands in inspircd11.c.
- Unregistered users now have access level 0 instead of -1.
- Malformed command for InspIRCd 1.1.
- Updates to various documentation.
- Inconsistent use of ACESS events.
- Module error strings were outdated.
- Module runtime directory not always properly cleaned up.
- ModuleGetConfigDirective having issues with CRLF line-ends.
- TS6 UID generation for Charybdis.
- Wrong TS sometimes sent in SJOIN.
Internet and communication
Product page: here