DVDFab HD Decrypter is a simple version of DVDFab Platinum. It copies entire DVD movie to hard disk, and removes all the protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) while copying. It also comes with full HD-DVD and Blu-Ray support (Removes AACS).
- New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on "SAW
- New: Improved support for CORE X2 protection as found on some Czech DVDs.
- New: Improved PathPlayer performance in certain cases.
- New: Updated VSO burning engine.
- New: Updated A/V codecs for "DVD to Mobile".
- New: Updated language files.
- New: Added mp3 320kbps bitrate to generic.avi.xvid.mp3 profile.
- New: Added generic.avi.h264.audiocopy and generic.avi.h264.mp3 profiles.
- New: Added profile for Archos 605, thanks for GregRocket.
- Fix: "Failed to get DVD Information" when opening DVD in certain
- Fix: When choosing "Jump to first menu when disc inserted",
backup jumps to "Parental Control menu" in certain cases.
- Fix: "Split" mode does not work on some DVDs, like "3:10 to
- Fix: Error 400(20 9) when copying DVD in certain cases.
- Fix: A crash problem on Windows 2000 and Windows XP (without SP2), for
"DVD to Mobile".
- Fix: Several minor problems.
Product page: here