KillProcess is an application assassin of the extreme kind. It can terminate almost any process on a Windows machine, including any service and process running in the system. Even protected Microsoft system processes can be terminated. All of this can be done in the matter of milliseconds.
The speed that KillProcess can kill your applications with is determined by your computer speed and is not restricted by any other settings within the OS itself. KillProcess is way more powerful than the Task Manager in other terms than speed. It can kill multiple processes, either by multi-select or by clever use of “kill lists”. Using these techniques it is possible to “batch” terminate processes, quickly and swiftly, with a click of a button.
* Changed the trayicon information to show the active
killlist if availabe (suggestion by Charlie)
* Added the possibility to load lists right of the trayicon
* Added the possibility to run lists right of the trayicon
menu - that is evil powerful! (suggestion by Charlie)
* Moved the "PID" column in the process list
(suggestion by Eric Hale)
* Removed the "Listed" column in the process list and replaced
with the "Parent PID" which is much more useful
* Fixed the bug with the "Minimize on Exit" function
not being applied on the X-button (reported by Charlie)
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 2.43 Alpha Size: 1.74MB Works on: Windows