AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
- New: Added detection of new copy protection as found on "Fata Morgana
(2007)", R2, Germany, to automatic AI scanner setting
- New: Added structural repair for a new copy protection as found on
"Home Improvement: The Complete Eighth Season", R1, US
- Change: Improved handling of disc arrival
- Change (DVD): Improved CSS key retrieval with some discs
- Change (DVD): Workaround for incorrect CSS detection by 3rd party software
in rare system configurations
- Fix (Blu-ray): Performance problem with Pioneer BD drive
- Fix (Blu-ray): Possible Playback problem when UOP removal is enabled
- Fix (DVD): Long loading time with some drives (e.g., Pioneer) with FluxDVD
and CSS protected titles, e.g. "Curse of the Golden Flower", R2, UK
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner added unwanted title sets with some discs, e.g.
"I know who killed me", R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): Error in length calculation when removing title sets from some
discs, e.g. "WAZ", R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): CloneCD read error with FluxDVD protected discs, e.g.
"Reservation Road", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): Setting AI scanner to "always enabled" did not work correctly,
under some circumstances not all title sets were deprotected, e.g. "Fata
Morgana (2007), R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper NavigationPack 18 error with some titles, e.g.
"Semi-Pro unrated", R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Product page: here