SMPlayer intends to be a complete front-end for MPlayer, from basic features like playing videos, DVDs, and VCDs to more advanced features like support for MPlayer filters and more. One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play. So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave... don't worry, when you open that movie again it will resume at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume...
* Added an audio equalizer (please read Audio_equalizer.txt).
* Added a dialog to search and download subtitles from opensubtitles.org
* The toolbars can be configured. The user can remove, add or change the
order of the buttons. Right now it can only be done by editing manually
the configuration file. A graphical editor will be added in the next
version. See Configuring_the_toolbars.txt.
* The single instance port can now be chosen automatically by the application.
* Possibility to compile a portable version which (by default) won't write
anything outside the smplayer's folder. It won't write either anything
in the Windows registry. See Portable_Edition.txt for details.
* Added the Slovenian translation.
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 0.6.2 Size: 11.31MB Works on: Windows