Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols.
- Added PPPoE sniffer filter for PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAPv1 and MS-CHAPv2
- Added GRE/PPP sniffer filter for MS-CHAPv2 authentications.
- Added automatic translation of MS-CHAPv2 to NT-challanges in "Send to Cracker"
- Added support for Remote Desktop client v6 in APR-RDP sniffer.
- Added support for Oracle TNS 10g (AES-128) in Oracle TNS Hashes Password
- Added support for Oracle TNS 10g (AES-128) in Oracle TNS sniffer filter.
- Added UserField and PassField columns in HTTP sniffer list.
- Added a "Note" column in all Cracker's lists.
- Fixed a bug in offline NTLM hashes dumper when BootKey parameter is not
- Fixed a bug in offline NTLM hashes dumper when LM hash is not present.
- Charset file updated to support German an Danish special characters in
rainbowtables (for Cain and Winrtgen).
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here