If you're looking for something to read your favorite blogs and news channels with, Awasu offers both power and flexibility and is far and away one of your best choices.
- Reports can now define additional template parameters.
This allows multiple reports to share the same template file but
generate different output, depending on what parameters have been
- New channel reports now come up with the correct default settings.
- Font settings are now
- Got the Channel Hooks sub-menu in the My Channels
context menu going again.
- Turned on support for sync'ing via SIAM.
This has always been there, just disabled by default.
- The Awasu Administration utility (admin.exe) can now delete
files and settings for users.
This means that the ResetUi.exe utility is no longer needed.
- The Errors page in the Channel Properties dialog now has a "Validate
- Lots of minor UI tweaks.
Internet and communication
2.3.5 Alpha 3
Product page: here