FlashFXP is a FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client for Windows, which offers the easiest and fastest way to transfer any file between your local computer and a server on the Internet, or even directly between two servers using Site to Site transfers. Available in over 20 languages. FlashFXP offer security, performance, and reliability that you can always count on to get your job done quickly and efficiently.
Changes specific to this release
* Updated SFTP engine.
* Improved error handling for SFTP transfers and command requests.
* Updated tray hint window to display a progress bar, time elapsed and time
remaining during delete operations.
* Adjusted memory manager default settings to improve program stability.
* SFTP Support.
* Added the ability to replace a client certificate, replacing the certificate
assigns the new certificate to all the sites the previous certificate was
* Added the ability to en-queue delete operations and raw commands. (Remote file
list > Right click > EnQueue)
* Added History sub-menu to the connection dropdown menu list.
* Added an Option (Preferences > General > Options) "Include Quick Connect sites
* Local folder sizes are pre-calculated prior to upload to help calculate a more
accurate queue remaining time.
* Support for toolbar themes and custom button images.
* Added ability to add comments to a bug report directly from within FlashFXP.
* Added the ablity to reorder and select SFTP encryption ciphers/MACs. (global
and per site)
* Updated OpenSSL to 0.9.8h.
* New extended toolbar tray tooltip that displays detailed transfer information.
* New option to blend transfer progressbar with windows theme. (Preferences >
Display > Colors & Fonts > Blend with windows theme).
* New Global default and Session on transfer complete option "Retry failed
Set Per session via main menu > Session > Retry failed transfers.
Set global default via Preferences > Transfer > Retry failed transfers
* New option "Move failed transfers to the bottom of queue before retrying" (Set
in Preferences > Transfer > Options.)
* Added support for environment variables (i.e. %appdata%, %temp%) in most local
browser inputs such as the address bar.
* Added en queue raw command support to the FlashFXP command line. i.e.
FlashFXP.exe <site> -raw="site fubar" (Since the raw command is queued you can
use -cX flags such as -c2 to close FlashFXP after performing the command.)
* The chain of commands used for local synchronization when navigating via the
listview has been reordered.
* Redesigned quick connect interface.
* Removed the 250 character limits for raw commands.
* Compare folder content feature now unselects "parent directory" first as this
was not intended behavior.
* Toolbar malfunction on windows 2000.
* Abnormal window behavior when switching between FlashFXP and the Internal text
* Saving the favorites.dat would generate a crash report when the permission to
save the file was denied.
* Resolved a problem with handling MLSD directory listings that resulted in the
fields being converted to lowercase.
* Fixed issue with MSLD parsing owner/group/etc.
Internet and communication
3.8 BETA (3.7.7 build 1315)
Product page: here