Notepad++ is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL Licence.
1. Fix Function Tip crash issue.
2. Fix the find in files crash bug while cloned views are side by side and focus
is on main view.
3. Fix a crash bug after searching/replacing in files returned with no results.
4. Enhance "Find in all opened files" and "Find in files" features.
5. Add Replace in files feature.
6. Fix command line parsing to accept unquoted files as single argument.
7. Refine "open ANSI files as UTF8 w/o BOM" feature.
8. Add minidump feature in the case of crash for debug use.
9. Adjust PostIt/FullScreen behaviour to mix well together.
10. The file filters and the directory are set while find/replace/findInFiles
dialog is launched.
11. Adding find in files filters supports user defined language.
12. Fix the bug that texts in combo box of Find dialog are restored not in order
on the launch time.
13. Add NPPM_DOOPEN plugin message.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 5.2 Size: 2.68MB Works on: Windows