Perfect Keyboard allows users to create macros running in all Windows applications and fire them by keyboard shortcuts, hotkeys and auto-complete feature from within any application. Macro recorder (both keyboard recorder and mouse recorder) and macro editor makes it easy to create new macros. Macros can consist from keys (keystrokes), mouse clicks and macro commands (there are 170+ commands build in). Perfect Keyboard brings users faster and error free typing, complete Windows automation and reliable processing of repetitive tasks of all kinds.
1. Window Identification Path (WIP) failed to correctly identify child
windows. This was fixed.
2. <download> command returns errors now.
3. Macro syntax is checked automatically (optional).
4. Macro syntax validation improved.
5. UI improvements & fixes: Tooltips to main toolbar added, some better looking
6. German language pack updated.
7. In Vista, the program starts with user privileges, however, it can be also
started with Admin privileges using "Start...AsAdmin.exe".
8. New "_vKeybdFocusControl" and "_vKeybdFocusControl_HWND" system variables
that contain a window control that is currently receiving keyboard input.
9. Smaller macro recording fixes.
10. Other small fixes.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here