HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Updated reporting of Tcas and Trtp for Nehalem IMC.
- Added EVGA X58 SLI motherboard specific sensor support.
- Improved recognition of some LPCs.
- Added reporting of max Turbo Operating Point for non-XE Nehalem CPUs.
- Added nVidia GeForce G 105M and GeForce GT 220M.
- Fixed reporting of current ratio and BCLK for Nehalem in Turbo Mode.
- Fixed reporting of current Uncore and QPI clock on overclocked Nehalem.
- Added nVidia N10E-GLM, N10E-GLM3, N10E-GS, N10P-NS, N10P-GLM, N10M-GLM,
GeForce GTS 150M, Quadro NVS 170M (GT218).
- Several other minor updates and bugfixes.
Tools and Utilities
3.01 build 326 beta
Product page: here