Posted on Sunday, June 05 2005 @ 17:26:15 CEST by LSDsmurf
Changes in DGMPGDec 1.4.0 Beta 2 :
- Standard call wrappers for dgdecode.dll access functions for use by Visual Basic, etc. E.g.: getRGBFrame_SC().
- Fix for slice error recovery bug that caused some (rare) picture decoding errors.
- Program streams with video stream IDs other than 0xE0 are now supported.
- The preview info box of DGIndex now shows the audio type of all the audio tracks. This is populated when doing a Preview (F5).
- Fixed decoding errors due to improper recovery from corruption of transport streams.
- Fixed the pitch=width assumption, thereby allowing proper operation under newer versions of Avisynth that modify the alignment rules (revisions kindly contributed by 'tritical').
- Fixed the emulated header problem by properly parsing the pack or transport layer when getting the initial sequence header.
- Corrected an error in the D2V format document (bits 6 and 7 of the per-frame flags byte was erroneously reversed).
- The process priority can now be changed in DGIndex during a Save Project operation.
- A bug in the PAT/PMT parser was repaired that could cause DGIndex to erroneously think that a PAT/PMT is not present.
- Added the .vro and .mpv file types to the DGIndex open dialog.
- Fixed the Reference IDCT (type 4). Changes by jackei derived from his latest DVD2AVI version.
- MPEG1 is now supported.
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 1.4.0 Beta 2 Size: 226KB Works on: Windows