WhereIsIt is an application written for Windows operating systems, and designed to help you maintain and organize a catalog of your computer media collection, including CD-ROMs and DVDs, audio CDs, diskettes, removable drives, hard drives, network drives, remote file servers, or any other present or future storage media device Windows can access as a drive.
- Minor cumulative service release, focusing on fixing odd errors and
- Added Locate in Catalog ribbon item and menu option when browsing
catalog by categories.
- Search by Tags option was missing from the advanced search editor menu,
and is now once again available.
- Addressed a problem on some systems where editing descriptions in the
Description Window and switching items in a very specific way would result
in one of items ending up with other's description.
- Fixed Del key interfering as a shortcut for a ribbon item when editing
text in the main window, such as editing descriptions or renaming items.
- Fixed an error being reported if creating a new catalog while no other
catalog is loaded at the time, or has been loaded before.
- Fixed an error occurring when closing a catalog in a specific way.
- Updated DcrawPlugin to the latest version of dcraw.c.
- A few other minor improvements, for example snappable listview columns
when resizing on Windows Vista and Seven.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here