DameWare NT Utilities (DNTU) is an enterprise system management application for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 which allows Administrators to go beyond the limitations of Microsoft's Management Console (MMC). DNTU provides an integrated collection of Microsoft Windows NT administration utilities, incorporated within a "easy to use" centralized interface for remote management of Windows Servers and Workstations. Most all of the standard utilities are included within DNTU's powerful Explorer-style interface, many of which have been greatly enhanced to provide superior performance, added functionality, and ease of use. DNTU also contains custom NT tools including the DameWare Mini Remote Control program and the Exporter, and also supports the use of standard shell property pages and shell context menus.
- Right-clicking in the Processes View and selecting "Applications" would
not display the running applications on the remote machine. Fixed.
- Filtering Event Logs using the filtering feature of the Event Log View
would order the dates incorrectly. Fixed.
- Remote installation of the DNTU client agent service on 64-bit machines
would install to the wrong directory. Fixed.
- The Shutdown View would not display Interactive Users correctly on
64-bit machines. Fixed.
- Due to the 184.108.40.206 update and the support of the new /admin switch for
console sessions, the RDP View in Server 2003 and 2003 R2 would crash DNTU.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here