MAME is strictly a non-profit project. Its main purpose is to be a reference to the inner workings of the emulated arcade machines. This is done both for educational purposes and for preservation purposes, in order to prevent many historical games from disappearing forever once the hardware they run on stops working. Of course, in order to preserve the games and demonstrate that the emulated behavior matches the original, you must also be able to actually play the games. This is considered a nice side effect, and is not MAME's primary focus.
- 04161: [Crash/Freeze] nibbler and clones: Mame crashes after pressing
OK (Aaron Giles)
- 00859: [Color/Palette] blandia, blandiap: Tilemap colors issue.
- 00860: [Color/Palette] blandia, blandiap: Incorrect colors
- 04120: [Misc.] SDLMAME for Windows does not work unless you use
- 04156: [Crash/Freeze] cabal, cabala, cabalbl2, cabalus, cabalus2,
tharrier, tharrierj: memory_set_bank called for unknown bank
- 04153: [Misc.] hydrthnd: SHA1 of CHD reported incorrectly.
- 03916: [Graphics] arabian: Missing bird at top of the screen.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here