1. Improved stability against MPEG's with unusual constellations
2. Improved interpretation of audio frames.
3. "Extract snippets" now creates standard compliant end of
4. Improved behavior for MPEGs with high discrepancy between nominal and real
5. Modified behavior in the calculation of time differences for VOBs which
aren't the first of a VTS.
6. Improved navigation in panel "Frames". Now the following keys on
the keyboard can be used:
- Moving the scrollbar with the mouse is updating the bar chart immediately.
- Cursor left/right steps in the preselected "Step-By-Mode".
- Cursor Up/down steps for one GOP.
- Page up/down steps approx. one display range.
- Home/End is positioning to the first/last frame.
- Horizontal zoom is controlled by the mouse wheel.
- Clicking the size field navigates to the biggest frame in the file.
7. Improved stability of the trial-version.