Total Recorder 5.3Posted on Saturday, Oct 15 2005 @ 01:11 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: Total Recorder 5.3
- High quality formats are now supported. This includes high-quality PCM formats (up to 192kHz 24bit and float mono and stereo), high-quality FLAC formats (up to 192kHz 24bit mono and stereo), high-quality Windows Media Audio Lossless stereo formats (up to 96kHz 24bit), and the stereo formats of Windows Media Audio Professional codec.
- You can use the new free-of-charge Digital Mixer Add-on. This add-on allows you to mix a recording with another file or the contents of the Clipboard, record in mix-over mode (to add comments, for example), perform mixed software and sound board recording, and to save mixed sound streams separately. For more information, see the Digital Mixer Add-on overview.
- File name generation rules can now include the week number, job comments, or the day-of-week name. For more information, see the “Using the Generation Rule Dialogs” section of the Total Recorder Help facility.
- A new plug-in for capturing clip information from Windows Media Player is available that offers a number of advantages over the older version of the plug-in. The plug-in can capture clip information while the Windows Media Player window is not in a normal state (e.g. playing video clips in full screen mode). For more information, see “How to get and use clip info from an external player” and “Split Settings” in the Total Recorder Help facility.
- The Sound image window has been improved and additional controls, buttons, and displays have been added.
Product page: here